Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brazilians Wax Uncensored

in Ciudad Juarez Interview an ex-junkie

then put a interview with a person who got out of the drug, despite how difficult it is for any addict:

Interview with Andrew, a former drug addict

We meet him in his usual place, the staircase of the building where he lives and were greeted kindly Despite the issue that what we came to see.

Q: - How did you get involved in the drug world?

A: - For the kids gave me, I was told that everything was fine and I liked it and kept trying.

Q: - What did you get it?

A: - To paste papers or tabletting (arming the thugs) we rescue bike (bicycle theft) to Santore (Sao Tome), we were re crazy wave (under the influence of drugs).

Q: - What sensations experienced?

A: - You know these re crazy, you feel that good polenta volas because nobody can bolacear wave, you do not see anything.

P: - At that time, what was your relationship with your family?

A: - With my old was all right.

P: - Were you aware of what happened to you?

A: - No, not there, once you try and walk you want to go crazy on you and not giving ball to the fools.

Q: - When did you decide to change your life?

A: - when I hold a button (police) and my dad told me he was all wrong so I had to be hospitalized.

P - Did anyone who worked on this?

A: - Yes, my family

Q: - Do you feel that you are totally recovered?

A: - No, but I did not hit me tabletting more papers or more, but there are kids that were with me and now they are worse, are either to make paste.

Q: - What advice would you give to kids who are being destroyed?

A: - Council, no, because when I wanted to advise me, until I made the mistake. Just want to say that instead of Chamullo old, would have to act, if more control, there would be many drug problems.

Q: - How is your society?

A: - I marginalized, because it is the fame of narqui and does not give you the opportunity to demonstrate that they will recover it because there are others who came with me and walk in anyone, so think I'm in either. It's like if you come out of prison, because a man who was in the jail is going to ask if they know their work and give no work history. How does it feel man, I feel.



0 comments:

Post a Comment