Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pacsun Boobies Bracelet

Helena Zifar Nieto in the library. Chronicle of the presentation. Articles

CHRONICLE OF LIBRARY Zifar PRESENTATION OF AN ITEM AND OTHER
Yesterday I had the pleasure to present my book in the library Zifar.
I have to say that we really enjoyed the presentation. Covi introduced me Sanchez (President of AEN) and like the other time in the English Court, I became very interesting questions that I answered, and I served to lengthen the topic at hand. Thus
presentation became a very pleasant gathering. The audience asked a lot and talk about portals, forums, publications, genres, subgenres, booktrailers .... and much more. I met Ana Fdez
Forum RR, which was lovely and very involved with questions.
We had a good, sold lots of books, and there were even people who took my first novel as well, as they began to read A full stop, acquired Secrets Arena. There
dedications. And a man she did not know of anything that was not only the presentation but it also bought the novel. (A win an unknown gentleman purchased Romantic), which I thank you for coming, as to everyone else.
was a pleasure doing this presentation as informal as interesting aside and second, by the level of participation, because we laughed, we took some wine and some snacks ... It was a most pleasant environment.
Thanks to Adelaide and Paul, for offering us his precious library. Helena

0 comments:

Post a Comment