Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eagle Metel Core Wheels

a full stop Review NISHA,


BLOG REVIEW OF YOUTH LITERARY FANTASY

Nisha, Passion Night Breeze Baker


Nicole Francis is desperate, a girl has been killed and her sister Caitlin is gone. For that reason, decides to infiltrate into the unknown world in which Caitlin moved to uncover the truth and find his whereabouts.
then becomes Nisha, the mysterious dancer by night a hit with customers of Red Sunset with her sexy moves.
Nobody knows his true identity, much less the handsome Homicide Detective Ryan Maloney that immediately attracted by the sensuality of Nisha explosive but also by the serene beauty of Nicole.
In a dangerous game, where his own life is at risk, Nicole not only must find her missing sister, you should also make sure that Ryan did not discover that it is she who hides behind the mask of Nisha, the Queen of night.


Editorial: The Little Engine has a very good thing about the novel. I enjoyed every moment of reading this book. Just what I've read in a day and a few hours.

The character that I love and clearly you could say that the principal in this story, is Nicole, is an incredible woman and very strong, even if they do not, inside is very strong and very courageous, that itself it knows it has.

Initially, it was quite amazing, I was shocked with the news that Nicole gave, then it was decreasing the surprise, but she was still inside me, the surprise did not stop. At every moment you were with a new surprise, you did not expect, nor even imagined.

Detective Ryan Maloney, at first it was disconcerting, he knew nothing of it, then, it created the doubt, but as history was happening, I loved it. A perfect man, had its ups and downs, like any normal person, but was a man. I especially like the feeling that was growing in him to Nicole & also to Nisha. I find it strange that not differentiate, but I liked the mystery that had at this time.

And what about Nisha, all admiration was deserved, so he had to do. He left me completely dislocated, on second thought, maybe I would have done the same, but at this time, you stay a little shocked, so was able to do, to try to find out the truth.

the end you could say that I expected, but still, I have lived with great enthusiasm. He had an amazing final and perfect. It could have ended differently. Has been impressive.

Finally, this novel has been amazing, I had so much fun with it, there are things that do not agree with the characters, but I liked it anyway. I can not explain, but it was incredible every moment of the truth, I liked the novel. This novel, will be a great score, because he deserves it.


Baker Breeze is one of the pseudonyms hiding behind the writer Andrea Milano.

Breeze has published several novels in digital format, delighting her readers with bold love stories and exciting. He has dabbled in various genres, from the erotic to the paranormal novel. Titles in e-book that has been published under the pseudonym Digital Publishing are: The Last Temptation of Nikko, Capricious Destiny, Passion in Paradise, Facade of love, death wish, enchant, Secretary of day and night Your lover eternal fan.

This year has seen his first novel published with the paper seal Editorial Sentimental Education Vestal, behind a dark curtain is a powerful story that begins a vampire trilogy called Blood Curse.


0 comments:

Post a Comment