Sunday, April 3, 2011

How To Get Ur Vip Lock Reset

presentation Chronicle a full stop





day presentation on April 1 English court was great.

anything I did not get nervous. It was very pleasant, relaxed, fun ... I had Covi Sanchez, president of the NEA
(Novice Writers Association). She made me very interesting questions about the novel. Thus, the answer we went on a topic to be discussed. We talked about my novel, of course, the characters, the plot ... but also genres of novel, the romantic in general, book fairs, publishing, or how it had begun to write, and how he had managed to publish my first novel. The audience participated a lot, I asked several questions on everything from why happy endings? Why write? or if I rely on someone to create my characters ... and much more. was a presentation that much enjoyment for many reasons, the environment, the public, the treatment received, book signings, sales were ... well, that was great.
all confirmed that I had enjoyed the event and were delighted.
And from here I want to thank everyone who attended s.


0 comments:

Post a Comment