Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleep In Support Hose

CERVANTES BOOK CONTEST




CHRONICLE OF CERVANTES:
Presentation at the Library of Oviedo Cervantes was just great. I had the Asturian writer Celia Alvarez, who said he had read the novel in two days. Had been fully engaged and that he loved. What could not believe it was my second novel, saying that was very well written. That he loved the relationships between characters and fascinated by the male protagonist.
made me very interesting questions, like Susan Weaver (in charge of the presentations at Cervantes) who replied and helped me to expand topics. I signed books and signed IN THE BOOK OF HONOR
of the Library. PRIDE
whole for me to present in Cervantes. also gave me a gift: a bookmark with the logo of the library. And anecdote: Susana Weaver and I, we met again after many years because we had studied in the same College of Gijón ... We met nothing but ourselves. It was great. I was asked to go to sign books on the book in Oviedo. Delighted to attend.
As said

an honor for me. That at the Library of Oviedo Cervantes, no anyone. And escape ... I loved my books and see that poster so great. What a thrill!
I have to say also praised the cover, the book said it was a very "cute" with a cover very feminine and very sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment